And on Thursday, the organization revealed the complete fight card for ONE: Eersel vs. Sadikovic, which broadcasts live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
The rest of the lineup features some of the most exciting names in the combat sports industry, including British Muay Thai World Champion Liam Harrison, rising star Danial Williams, pound-for-pound great Anissa Meksen, and former ONE World Champion Yosuke Saruta.
Liam Harrison Returns Against ‘Elbow Zombie’
Liam Harrison is ready to step back onto the global stage.
The English striker known as “Hitman” is a six-time Muay Thai World Champion who sports an 89-24-2 record. Currently, he is riding a four-bout winning streak, which includes a dazzling first-round knockout of Mohammed “Jordan Boy” Bin Mahmoud.
With ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai World Champion Nong-O Gaiyanghadao in his sights, Harrison will go through anybody to get a crack at the gold belt held by ONE’s undefeated kingpin.
That includes the “Elbow Zombie” himself, three-time Muay Thai World Champion Muangthai PK.Saenchai.
Known for walking forward and finishing opponents with his fierce elbows, the Thai has built a 200-42-4 career record and a perfect 3-0 slate in ONE. Along the way, he’s earned multiple highlight-reel knockouts.
A victory in Singapore for Muangthai could catapult him toward a World Championship opportunity, and he would also be following in the footsteps of his teammate, Rodlek, who defeated Harrison at ONE: LEGENDARY QUEST nearly three years ago.
Danial Williams Looks To Continue Ascent Against Namiki Kawahara
Former WMC Muay Thai World Champion “Mini T” Danial Williams has quickly proven to be one of the most entertaining fighters on the ONE roster – regardless of the sport.
Now, the Aussie intends to charm the masses once again when he meets Namiki Kawahara in the main card opener on 22 April.
Kawahara is a well-rounded and dangerous strawweight who has seven professional victories and an 86 percent finishing rate.
What’s more, the Japanese rising star trains alongside the likes of MMA legend Urijah Faber and ONE phenom Sage Northcutt at Team Alpha Male in California, USA.
The DEEP Strawweight Champion fell short in his promotional debut against Lito Adiwang in January 2021, but he’s motivated to flip the script and re-introduce himself to the global fan base by taking out Williams.
Anissa Meksen Draws Marie Ruumet On 22 April
Anissa Meksen, who has long been considered the top pound-for-pound women’s striker on the planet, is set to make her return.
Meksen is a seven-time Kickboxing and Muay Thai World Champion who holds a staggering 101-5 professional record.
Most recently, the French-Algerian knockout artist known as “C18” finished Cristina Morales via second-round TKO at the promotion’s first all-female event, ONE: EMPOWER, last September.
On 22 April, Meksen will collide with Marie Ruumet in an atomweight Muay Thai clash.
Ruumet, also known by her moniker “Snow Leopard,” may not possess the vast competition experience of her iconic opponent, but she is a talented fighter on the rise.
She also made a statement in her promotional debut against battle-hardened veteran Little Tiger at ONE: NO SURRENDER III in August 2020.
Whoever emerges victorious from this clash will be well-positioned for a crack at ONE Atomweight Muay Thai World Champion Allycia Hellen Rodrigues.
Yosuke Saruta Finally Meets Gustavo Balart
Former ONE Strawweight World Champion and #3-ranked contender Yosuke Saruta will be back in action on 22 April.
Armed with 21 victories, fierce grappling, and knockout power, “The Ninja” believes he has all the tools necessary to get back to the top.
That road begins against Cuban Olympic wrestler Gustavo Balart, a man Saruta was originally scheduled to face at ONE: BAD BLOOD in February. However, the Japanese fighter withdrew from the bout at the last minute due to a positive COVID-19 test.
Now fully healthy, Saruta is ready to test the chin and the Greco-Roman wrestling stylings that have made “El Gladiador” such a success.
But as Balart told onefc.com in February, “I feel like my boxing and wrestling are superior.” On 22 April, the world will find out.
Take a look at the full lineup for ONE: Eersel vs. Sadikovic below.
Main Card For ONE: Eersel vs. Sadikovic
- Regian Eersel vs. Arian Sadikovic (ONE Lightweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Jackie Buntan vs. Smilla Sundell (ONE Strawweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Bokang Masunyane vs. Jarred Brooks (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Liam Harrison vs. Muangthai PK.Saenchai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Marcus Almeida vs. Oumar Kane (mixed martial arts – heavyweight)
- Namiki Kawahara vs. Danial Williams (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
Lead Card For ONE: Eersel vs. Sadikovic
- Yosuke Saruta vs. Gustavo Balart (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Andre Stoica vs. Giannis Stoforidis (kickboxing – light heavyweight)
- Anissa Meksen vs. Marie Ruumet (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Windson Ramos vs. Woo Sung Hoon (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Chen Rui vs. Song Min Jong (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Ayaka Miura vs. Dayane Souza (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Abraao Amorim vs. Dae Sung Park (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Agilan Thani vs. Jin Tae Ho (mixed martial arts – welterweight)
- Masakazu Imanari vs. Mikey Musumeci (submission grappling – catchweight of 65 kilograms)
- Keanu Subba vs. James Yang (mixed martial arts – featherweight)