Full Bout Cards Revealed For ONE: NO SURRENDER II And III
ONE Championship kicked off its flagship event schedule in style, and now the promotion will follow up with two more explosive spectacles in Bangkok, Thailand.
Both cards will feature six bouts, and each main event will feature a semifinal match-up in the ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai Tournament, with the winner of the four-person bracket ultimately earning a shot at the division’s reigning king, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao.
This is the fourth bout in their heated feud.
The first time these two athletes met was in the Suratthani province. That evening, Rodlek emerged victorious on his home turf.
Both athletes would swap wins and losses in their next two battles. In July 2014, Saemapetch won their second contest in the Songkla province via decision, while Rodlek took the victory in their trilogy bout – also via decision – a month later.
- The Top Highlights From ONE: NO SURRENDER
- Social Media Reactions From The Stars Of ONE: NO SURRENDER
- What Could Be Next For The Big Winners Of ONE: NO SURRENDER?
The two competitors would continue their careers on Bangkok’s stadium circuit, but each warrior ultimately ended up in The Home Of Martial Arts.
Saemapetch made his ONE debut in July 2018 and won his first three bouts on the global stage, defeating Deividas “The Lithuanian Savage” Danyla, future ONE Bantamweight Kickboxing World Champion Alaverdi “Babyface Killer” Ramazanov, and Ognjen Topic. However, he fell to Nong-O last November in what was later named the 2019 ONE Super Series Bout Of The Year runner-up.
Rodlek, the #5-ranked bantamweight kickboxing contender, has been flawless since joining The Home Of Martial Arts in June 2019. He’s defeated Liam “Hitman” Harrison, Andrew “Maddog Fairtex” Miller, and Chris Shaw. Now, he will attempt to extend that phenomenal run against his old rival.
The winner of this titanic clash will advance to the tournament final. That person will meet the victor of the other semifinal, which tops the card of ONE: NO SURRENDER III.
The headline attraction of NO SURRENDER III will feature “The Million Dollar Baby” Sangmanee Klong SuanPluResort going toe-to-toe with “Left Meteorite” Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai.
Sangmanee, a seven-time Muay Thai World Champion, is currently ONE’s #1-ranked bantamweight Muay Thai contender and #2-ranked bantamweight kickboxing contender.
“The Million Dollar Baby” will certainly be challenged by Kulabdam, the #3-ranked bantamweight Muay Thai contender whose many accolades include a pair of Lumpinee Stadium World Championships.
“Left Meteorite” is a newer face in The Home Of Martial Arts, but he made a big impact in his promotional debut, edging out #2-ranked bantamweight Muay Thai contender Bobo Sacko in a unanimous decision last September.
To see the lineups for both shows, check below.
Full Card For ONE: NO SURRENDER II
- Saemapetch Fairtex vs. Rodlek PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Leo Pinto vs. Mehdi Zatout (ONE Super Series kickboxing – bantamweight)
- Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Akihiro Fujisawa (mixed martial arts – catchweight of 59.5 kilograms)
- Sorgraw Petchyindee Academy vs. Pongsiri PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – featherweight)
- Yodkaikaew Fairtex vs. John Shink (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Huang Ding vs. Fahdi Khaled (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – flyweight)
Full Card For ONE: NO SURRENDER III
- Sangmanee Klong SuanPluResort vs. Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Mongkolpetch Petchyindee Academy vs. Sok Thy (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Shannon Wiratchai vs. Fabio Pinca (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Wondergirl Fairtex vs. Brooke Farrell (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Marie Ruumet vs. Little Tiger (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Ben Royle vs. Quitin Thomas (mixed martial arts – featherweight)