The world’s greatest strikers will step onto the global stage and shine under the spotlight at ONE: FISTS OF FURY on Friday night.
However, all the attention will be on the mixed martial arts superstars just one week later.
On 5 March, a dozen of the promotion’s most exciting mixed martial artists will compete at ONE: FISTS OF FURY II, which will be recorded from the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
As previously announced, the top of the card features a pair of enticing heavyweight showdowns.
Iranian wrestling sensation Amir Aliakbari will square off against undefeated South Korean knockout artist “Mighty Warrior” Kang Ji Won in the main event, and unbeaten Russian juggernaut Anatoly “Spartak” Malykhin will face former ONE World Title challenger Alexandre “Bebezao” Machado in the co-main event.
The FISTS OF FURY sequel will also feature a pair of featherweight contests, as Chinese hard-hitter Tang Kai, undefeated Kyrgyz debutant Ruslan “Snow Leopard” Emilbek Uulu, and Japanese warriors Ryogo “Kaitai” Takahashi and Yoshiki Nakahara try to make their case for a spot in ONE’s Athlete Rankings.
Finally, the show will feature the returns of Indian Wrestling Champion Roshan Mainam, Indonesian Karate Champion Aziz “The Krauser” Calim, Filipino-Kiwi dynamo Mark “Tyson” Fairtex Abelardo, and Thailand-based American star Emilio “The Honey Badger” Urrutia.
Take a look at the lineup below.
Full Card For ONE: FISTS OF FURY II
- Amir Aliakbari vs. Kang Ji Won (mixed martial arts – heavyweight)
- Alexandre Machado vs. Anatoly Malykhin (mixed martial arts – heavyweight)
- Ryogo Takahashi vs. Tang Kai (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Yoshiki Nakahara vs. Ruslan Emilbek Uulu (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Roshan Mainam vs. Aziz Calim (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Mark Fairtex Abelardo vs. Emilio Urrutia (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)