At 3:30pm Japan Standard Time (JST), the ONE: CENTURY Open Workout will commence, and it will feature eight of the heroes who are scheduled to compete at the blockbuster spectacle on Sunday, 13 October.
One of the athletes who will provide some insight into his preparation at ONE Martial Arts Fan Fest is ONE Flyweight World Grand Prix Championship finalist Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson, who will face Danny “The King” Kingad for the tournament crown.
Also, two-division ONE World Champion Aung La “The Burmese Python” N Sang and heavyweight king Brandon “The Truth” Vera – who will square off for the ONE Light Heavyweight World Title – will make an appearance.
Rounding out the list of scheduled athletes who will participate in the open workout are ONE Bantamweight World Champion Bibiano “The Flash” Fernandes and former titleholder Kevin “The Silencer” Belingon, who will battle it out for the fourth time next Sunday.
The open workouts will cap a weekend of events at the Bellesalle Shibuya Garden in Shibuya City, which included the latest card from Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series.
- Watch PART I in USA on 12 October at 8pm EST and PART II on 13 October at 4am EST
- Watch PART I in India on 13 October at 5:30am IST and PART II at 1:30pm IST
- Watch PART I in Indonesia on 13 October at 7am WIB and PART II at 3pm WIB
- Watch PART I in Singapore on 13 October at 8am SGT and PART II at 4pm SGT
- Watch PART I in the Philippines on 13 October at 8am PHT and PART II at 4pm PHT
- Watch PART I in Japan on 13 October at 9am JST and PART II at 5pm JST
ONE: CENTURY is the biggest World Championship martial arts event in history with 28 World Champions featured across various martial arts. No organization has ever promoted two full-scale World Championship events on the same day.
The Home Of Martial Arts will break new ground as it brings multiple World Title bouts, a trio of World Grand Prix Championship Finals, and several World Champion versus World Champion matches to the famous Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan on 13 October.