The event will kick off with four exciting contests at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, Philippines, setting the stage for the quartet of World Title fights that follow, as well as the ONE debut of Croatian sensation Roberto Soldic.
There will be plenty to excite the Filipino crowd when the action gets underway, including a local fan favorite in action and some well-matched MMA and Muay Thai contests.
Former ONE Lightweight World Champion Eduard Folayang will compete in front of his home fans for the first time since January 2020, taking on Brazil’s Edson Marques in a battle of lightweight strikers.
Although Folayang got back in the win column in a Muay Thai battle against striking legend John Wayne Parr in March, he’s still in the midst of the worst skid of his storied MMA career.
However, the 38-year-old should get a boost from the partisan crowd when he battles the Brazilian boxer.
Marques’ powerful hands make him a massive threat against anyone, which means Folayang will need to bring his best in the stand-up exchanges once again.
Tynanes was once considered one of the hottest rising stars in the organization, but serious injuries forced him to the sidelines for three years.
Now 10-1 and with his lone defeat coming against former ONE Featherweight World Champion Marat Gafurov last time out, the Hawaii native wants to resurrect his past momentum.
Meanwhile, Park has won four of his five bouts inside the Circle. But like his opponent, the South Korean lost his last fight, so each athlete will be hungry to make their mark with a key victory.
Since then, the Brit has put in some good performances in a pair of ONE outings, but she’s come out on the wrong side of the decision both times.
Kitchen will be eager to register her first victory in the promotion, but Buntan has achieved a lot since they first met
The American phenom racked up three impressive wins to earn a shot at the inaugural ONE Women’s Strawweight Muay Thai World Title. After coming up short, she wants to get right back on the winning track.
Both women have showcased their striking and grappling prowess inside the Circle, and it’ll be a well-matched contest wherever the action takes place. But with the atomweight division teeming with talent, this is an important chance to make a statement – especially with Zamboanga’s #3 ranking at stake.
With the confirmation of these four exciting lead card bouts, the full nine-bout lineup – headlined by Reinier de Ridder vs. Anatoly Malykhin for the ONE Light Heavyweight World Title – is now finalized.
Take a look at the full card below, which features four World Title contests in four different sports.
Main Card For ONE On Prime Video 5
- (c) Reinier de Ridder vs. Anatoly Malykhin (ONE Light Heavyweight World Championship)
- (c) Superbon Singha Mawynn vs. Chingiz Allazov (ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Championship)
- (c) Kade Ruotolo vs. Matheus Gabriel (ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Championship)
- (c) Allycia Hellen Rodrigues vs. Janet Todd (ONE Women’s Atomweight Muay Thai World Championship Unification)
- Roberto Soldic vs. Murad Ramazanov (MMA – welterweight)
Lead Card For ONE On Prime Video 5
- Eduard Folayang vs. Edson Marques (MMA – lightweight)
- Dae Sung Paek vs. Lowen Tynanes (MMA – lightweight)
- Amber Kitchen vs. Jackie Buntan (Muay Thai – women’s strawweight)
- Lin Heqin vs. Denice Zamboanga (MMA – women’s atomweight)