Watch The ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp Vs. Ham Weigh-Ins And Hydrations Tests
With fight camps wrapped up, there’s just one job left to make things official for the athletes competing at ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham on Prime Video this Friday, September 29.
Before they can step into the Circle for this U.S. primetime event, all 20 elite martial artists need to hit their marks at the weigh-ins & hydration tests to confirm they’re ready for action at Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Fans can tune in live by watching the video below, which starts at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT this Thursday, September 28.
The exciting strikers will pit their skill sets against one another for the ONE Interim Women’s Atomweight MMA World Title, and fans can expect a ferocious tussle for as long as it lasts.
Before that, atomweight Muay Thai queen Allycia Hellen Rodrigues will aim for two-division glory. She is stepping up to challenge Swedish prodigy Smilla Sundell in an epic clash for the ONE Women’s Strawweight Muay Thai World Title.
In the third battle for gold, BJJ superstar Danielle Kelly welcomes her old rival and reigning IBJJF World Champion Jessa Khan to the Circle with the inaugural ONE Women’s Atomweight Submission Grappling World Title on the line.
Leading the way regarding the well-being of athletes, ONE Championship ensures that every competitor passes its pioneering hydration testing protocol, which helps ensure health and safety on fight night.
Check out the full lineup for ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham on Prime Video below, and make sure to watch the full fight card beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m PT this Friday.
Full Fight Card For ONE Fight Night 14
- Stamp Fairtex vs. Ham Seo Hee (Interim Women’s Atomweight MMA World Title)
- Smilla Sundell vs. Allycia Hellen Rodrigues (Women’s Strawweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Danielle Kelly vs. Jessa Khan (Women’s Atomweight Submission Grappling World Title)
- Xiong Jing Nan vs. Nat “Wondergirl” Jaroonsak (Special Striking Rules – Strawweight)
- Stephen Loman vs. John Lineker (MMA – Bantamweight)
- Dmitry Menshikov vs. Sinsamut Klinmee (Muay Thai – Lightweight)
- Eduard Folayang vs. Amir Khan (MMA – Lightweight)
- Mauro Cerilli vs. Paul Elliott (MMA – Heavyweight)
- Asa Ten Pow vs. Rambolek Chor Ajalaboon (Muay Thai – Bantamweight)
- Blake Cooper vs. Maurice Abevi (MMA – Lightweight)