After confirming two massive World Title fights, a long-awaited Muay Thai showdown, and the debut of Khabib Nurmagomedov’s protege, the lineup for ONE Championship’s first event of 2022 is finally complete.
On Friday, 14 January, the world’s largest martial arts organization will broadcast ONE: HEAVY HITTERS live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium, and there’s even more firepower joining the previously announced blockbuster fights on the main card.
The thrilling spectacle will see the return of 18-year-old Muay Thai star Supergirl.
Supergirl became the youngest athlete to compete – and win – in the promotion’s all-striking league, ONE Super Series, in September 2020. That night, at the age of 16, she shocked the world by knocking out Milagros Lopez just 60 seconds into their catchweight Muay Thai bout.
Next month, the teenage phenom will face the biggest test of her career when she collides with three-time Muay Thai World Champion Ekaterina “Barbie” Vandaryeva, who is motivated to prove that she is still one of the sport’s most elite female competitors.
Since linking up with Marrok Force, the Filipino believes he has taken his striking to a whole new level, and he is ready to make a run at strawweight gold.
Miado will put his stand-up arsenal and all-around skill set to the test when he meets former Pancrase Flyweight Champion Senzo Ikeda, who is looking to make a run at the ONE Strawweight World Title too.
In addition to that, the lead card will feature the return of Japanese mixed martial arts legend Yushin “Thunder” Okami, top-ranked women’s strawweight contender Tiffany “No Chill” Teo, Chinese knockout artist Meng Bo, and former ONE World Title challengers Elias “The Sniper” Mahmoudi and Walter Goncalves.
Take a look at the entire lineup below.
Main Card For ONE: HEAVY HITTERS
- (c) Xiong Jing Nan vs. Ayaka Miura (ONE Women’s Strawweight World Title)
- (c) Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun (ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Saemapetch vs. Tawanchai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- James Nakashima vs. Saygid Izagakhmaev (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Supergirl vs. Ekaterina Vandaryeva (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Senzo Ikeda vs. Jeremy Miado (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
Lead Card For ONE: HEAVY HITTERS
- Elias Mahmoudi vs. Walter Goncalves (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Beybulat Isaev vs. Giannis Stoforidis (kickboxing – light heavyweight)
- Yushin Okami vs. Leandro Ataides (mixed martial arts – middleweight)
- Shuya Kamikubo vs. Troy Worthen (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Tiffany Teo vs. Meng Bo (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Robin Catalan vs. Elipitua Siregar (mixed martial arts – strawweight)