Watch The ONE Fight Night 15 Weigh-Ins And Hydration Tests
ONE Fight Night 15: Le vs. Freymanov on Prime Video is fast approaching, but the superstars competing in U.S. primetime this Friday, October 6, have one more step before they can officially enter the ring for battle.
Every competitor on the card must first take to the scale and submit a sample at the ONE Fight Night 15 Weigh-Ins and Hydration Tests, ensuring they’re both healthy and ready to throw down at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium.
Fans can watch the proceedings live from Bangkok, Thailand, by tuning in to the video below beginning at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT this Thursday, October 5.
The main event will feature a high-stakes matchup, as former featherweight MMA king Thanh Le goes toe-to-toe with surging Russian striker Ilya Freymanov for the ONE Interim Featherweight MMA World Title.
Before that, kickboxing gold will be on the line in a showdown that promises fireworks.
Elsewhere on the bill, reigning ONE Flyweight Submission Grappling World Champion Mikey Musumeci will clash with Japanese martial arts icon Shinya Aoki in an intriguing openweight contest, and former strawweight MMA titleholder Joshua Pacio will take on undefeated Dagestani prodigy Mansur Malachiev.
Also in action will be legendary brawler Timofey Nastyukhin, dangerous Indonesian finisher Eko Roni Saputra, and ultra-talented Chinese scrapper “Wolf Warrior” Hu Yong, so fans won’t want to miss a moment of this blockbuster event.
Check out the lineup for ONE Fight Night 15 on Prime Video, which begins this Friday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
Fight Card For ONE Fight Night 15
- Thanh Le vs. Ilya Freymanov (ONE Interim Featherweight MMA World Title)
- Jonathan Di Bella vs. Danial Williams (ONE Strawweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Tawanchai PK Saenchai vs. Jo Nattawut (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Mikey Musumeci vs. Shinya Aoki (submission grappling – openweight)
- Joshua Pacio vs. Mansur Malachiev (MMA – strawweight)
- Timofey Nastyukhin vs. Zhang Lipeng (MMA – lightweight)
- Eko Roni Saputra vs. Hu Yong (MMA – flyweight)
- Phetjeeja vs. Celest Hansen (Muay Thai – 121-pound catchweight)
- Hiroyuki Tetsuka vs. Jin Tae Ho (MMA – welterweight)