Watch The ONE Fight Night 13 Weigh-Ins And Hydrations Tests
The preparation is done, and the athletes are ready for action at ONE Fight Night 13: Allazov vs. Grigorian on Prime Video. But to make their bouts official for the packed U.S. primetime card this Friday, August 4, they have one more obligation to fulfill.
All 20 competitors must hit the scale at the ONE Fight Night 13 Weigh-Ins & Hydration Tests to ensure they’re on point and fit to compete at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
Fans can tune in live by watching the video below beginning at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT this Thursday, August 3.
The action doesn’t stop there. ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Champion Tawanchai PK Saenchai starts his campaign in the kickboxing ranks against Davit Kiria, and former bantamweight MMA king John Lineker meets Kim Jae Woong in a battle of fearsome knockout artists.
Before the fighters step onto the scale to confirm their weight, they must pass ONE’s pioneering hydration testing protocol, which promotes the health and safety of every competitor as they look for victory on the global stage.
Check out the full lineup for ONE Fight Night 13: Allazov vs. Grigorian below, and don’t miss the action live in U.S. primetime this Friday.
Fight Card For ONE Fight Night 13
- Chingiz Allazov vs. Marat Grigorian (ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Mikey Musumeci vs. Jarred Brooks (ONE Flyweight Submission Grappling World Title)
- Tawanchai PK Saenchai vs. Davit Kiria (kickboxing – featherweight)
- John Lineker vs. Kim Jae Woong (MMA – bantamweight)
- Anna Jaroonsak vs. Lara Fernandez (kickboxing – 118-pound catchweight)
- Marcus Almeida vs. Oumar Kane (MMA – heavyweight)
- Elias Mahmoudi vs. Edgar Tabares (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Tye Ruotolo vs. Dagi Arslanaliev (Muay Thai – lightweight)
- Rungrawee Sitsongpeenong vs. Nauzet Trujillo (kickboxing – lightweight)
- Jhanlo Sangiao vs. Enkh-Orgil Baatarkhuu (MMA – bantamweight)