Tye Ruotolo To Face Dagi Arslanaliev At ONE Fight Night 13; Rungrawee Gets New Opponent
There have been some late additions to ONE Fight Night 13: Allazov vs. Grigorian on Prime Video this Friday, August 4, as a captivating submission grappling match and an explosive Muay Thai showdown will complete the U.S. primetime card.
Ruotolo has been flawless since making his ONE Championship debut in May 2022.
The 20-year-old grappling phenom has earned three victories over elite mixed martial artists with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts: current #2-ranked featherweight MMA contender Garry Tonon, former ONE Featherweight MMA World Champion Marat Gafurov, and reigning ONE Middleweight MMA World Champion Reinier de Ridder.
The Californian will look to make it four in a row this Friday. But when he enters the ring at the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand, he’ll be meeting an opponent who wants to exact some revenge for his friend.
Over the past several years, Arslanaliev has emerged as one of the most exciting MMA fighters in the world’s largest martial arts organization.
Now, Arslanaliev will be competing in his first submission grappling match for the promotion. And though the 28-year-old is eager to make a name for himself in the sport, he is just as motivated to earn some redemption for Gafurov, who’s become a close friend and mentor in recent years.
ONE Fight Night 13 will also feature the U.S. primetime debut of Rungrawee, who has earned a pair of unanimous decision victories at the ONE Friday Fights event series in Asia primetime.
The Thai sensation was originally scheduled to meet Nolan, but an injury forced the latter out of the contest. Stepping in is Trujillo, an ISKA Muay Thai Champion who will attempt to earn his 50th career victory in his first promotional appearance.
Take a look at the full card for ONE Fight Night 13: Allazov vs. Grigorian on Prime Video below.
Full Card For ONE Fight Night 13
- Chingiz Allazov vs. Marat Grigorian (ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Mikey Musumeci vs. Jarred Brooks (ONE Flyweight Submission Grappling World Title)
- Tawanchai PK Saenchai vs. Davit Kiria (Kickboxing – Featherweight)
- John Lineker vs. Kim Jae Woong (MMA – Bantamweight)
- Anna Jaroonsak vs. Lara Fernandez (Kickboxing – 118-Pound Catchweight)
- Marcus Almeida vs. Oumar Kane (MMA – Heavyweight)
- Elias Mahmoudi vs. Edgar Tabares (Muay Thai – Flyweight)
- Tye Ruotolo vs. Dagi Arslanaliev (Submission Grappling – 180-Pound Catchweight)
- Rungrawee Sitsongpeenong vs. Nauzet Trujillo (Muay Thai – Lightweight)
- Jhanlo Mark Sangiao vs. Enkh-Orgil Baatarkhuu (MMA – Bantamweight)