Kryklia Vs. Stoica, Nong-O Vs. Rodlek Headline ONE: COLLISION COURSE
After several weeks of explosive martial arts action, ONE Championship is gearing up for its final live show of the year.
The promotion will bring ONE: COLLISION COURSE to the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Friday, 18 December. True to the card’s namesake, the headline attractions will feature battles that fans have been eager to see for months.
Both ONE World Champions have been on a collision course with their respective challengers.
Kryklia and Stoica were originally scheduled to meet at ONE INFINITY 1 this past April, but the COVID-19 pandemic forced the world’s largest martial arts organization to postpone the blockbuster spectacle.
As for Nong-O, he’s been patiently waiting for his next contender to emerge.
That contender emerged in August when Rodlek defeated “Left Meteorite” Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai in the ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai Tournament final to earn a crack at his legendary compatriot.
Ultimately, all roads lead to Singapore for these four men, and their long-awaited showdowns will finally happen on 18 December.
Take a look at the entire lineup for the promotion’s final live event of 2020 below!
Full Card For ONE: COLLISION COURSE
- (c) Roman Kryklia vs. Andrei Stoica (ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Championship)
- (c) Nong-O Gaiyanghadao vs. Rodlek PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym (ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai World Championship)
- Marat Gafurov vs. Lowen Tynanes (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Tatsumitsu Wada vs. Dae Hwan Kim (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Yusup Saadulaev vs. Troy Worthen (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Chan Rothana vs. Xie Wei (mixed martial arts – flyweight)