The most exciting up-and-coming mixed martial artists on the planet will battle for the chance to win a six-figure ONE Championship contract when Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series (OWS) returns with its seventh stacked live event.
On Tuesday, 6 August, 30 athletes will compete across 15 bouts in Singapore, and a few of them could be on the cusp of making the jump to the global stage if they can impress the ONE Vice President and his team.
In the main event, one of the most explosive additions to the OWS roster will meet a newcomer from one of the most respected training camps in the world.
Lito Adiwang established himself as one of the world’s top strawweight prospects when he stunned Manuel Huerta with a first-round knockout last October. His follow-up performance was even better, as Alberto Correia fell to his punches in less than a minute.
The man from Baguio, Philippines competes with the same striking flair as his training partners at Team Lakay, and he seems destined for great things.
However, he will face the toughest test of his career from Vietnam’s Anthony “The Antidote” Do, who trains out of American Kickboxing Academy in California, U.S.A. – home to multiple mixed martial arts World Champions.
Do has claimed six of his seven career victories by stoppage, and one more would make a huge statement in his first OWS outing.
Elsewhere on the card, Myanmar’s Punnya Sai will return to the ring in search of his fourth win in The Home Of Martial Arts’ developmental league.
The 20-year-old has impressed in his previous three outings, as he has won via every method possible so far – once via knockout, once via submission, and once via unanimous decision.
Next, the Bali MMA representative will welcome India’s Raghvendra Singh to the organization.
The full lineup of OWS 7 bouts is listed below, and you can watch all the action live, or catch up with any bouts you have missed, via the ONE Super App.
- Lito Adiwang vs. Anthony Do (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Alan Philpott vs. Myeong Gu Kim (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Ali Motamed vs. Zechariah Lange (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Detchadin Sornsirisuphathin vs. Da Woon Jung (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Koji Shikuwa vs. Joseph Luciano (mixed martial arts – welterweight)
- Ismael Bandiwan vs. Adib Sulaiman (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Jenelyn Olsim vs. Caitlin McEwen (mixed martial arts – women’s strawweight)
- Akuri Ronda vs. Michael Walker (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Alber Correia Da Silva vs. Dave Bangguigui (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Raghvendra Singh vs. Punnya Sai (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
- Uyen Ha vs. Neha Kashyap (mixed martial arts – women’s atomweight)
- Arif Izzudin vs. Allan Albindo (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Toreq vs. Hidayat Abdul (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Matt Korro vs. Sai Nyan Lin (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Bryan Tee vs. Mohamad Ilham Fahmi Bin Zamzuan (mixed martial arts – strawweight)