A trio of World Title matches and a long-awaited trilogy bout will headline the ultra-stacked ONE: FULL CIRCLE, which broadcasts live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Friday, 25 February.
As previously announced, two-division ONE World Champion Reinier “The Dutch Knight” de Ridder will put his middleweight crown on the line against ONE Welterweight World Champion Kiamrian “Brazen” Abbasov in the headline attraction.
And in the co-main events, the global fan base will finally witness a pair of World Title showdowns that have been years in the making.
The hard-hitting strikers were originally slated to throw down in December 2020, but COVID-19 health and safety protocols forced Kryklia to the sidelines. Although the match has since been rescheduled and delayed multiple times, the kickboxing giants are both cleared and ready to rock on 25 February.
These two were originally set to battle for the division’s inaugural gold in February 2020, but Yusupov had to withdraw due to injury. Now, the Russian is healed and riding some positive momentum, which he hopes will translate into World Title glory.
When the two first met in January 2017, the mighty Russian beat Aung La N Sang via unanimous decision to retain his ONE Middleweight World Title. But in the rematch five months later, “The Burmese Python” defeated Bigdash to win the gold and become Myanmar’s first-ever World Champion in any sport.
On 25 February, they’ll settle their unfinished business in Singapore – and the winner will move closer to a chance at reclaiming the throne.
Take a look at the full lineup for ONE: FULL CIRCLE below.
Main Card For ONE: FULL CIRCLE
- (c) Reinier de Ridder vs. Kiamrian Abbasov (ONE Middleweight World Title)
- (c) Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun (ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Title)
- (c) Petchmorakot Petchyindee vs. Jamal Yusupov (ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Aung La N Sang vs. Vitaly Bigdash (mixed martial arts – middleweight)
- Enriko Kehl vs. Tayfun Ozcan (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Fabricio Andrade vs. Jeremy Pacatiw (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)
Lead Card for ONE: FULL CIRCLE
- Leandro Ataides vs. David Branch (mixed martial arts – middleweight)
- Guto Inocente vs. Bruno Susano (kickboxing – heavyweight)
- Zebaztian Kadestam vs. Valmir Da Silva (mixed martial arts – welterweight)
- Chris Shaw vs. Vladimir Kuzmin (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Diandra Martin vs. Smilla Sundell (Muay Thai – 58-kilogram catchweight)
- Yuri Simoes vs. Daniyal Zainalov (mixed martial arts – middleweight)
- Jiduo Yibu vs. Daniel Puertas (kickboxing – flyweight)
- Rahul Raju vs. Drex Zamboanga (mixed martial arts – lightweight)