Watch The ONE Fight Night 12 Weigh-Ins And Hydrations Tests
It’s ONE Championship fight week in Bangkok, Thailand, and the athletes set to compete at ONE Fight Night 12: Superlek vs. Khalilov on Prime Video have one last obligation to fulfill in order to make their bouts official.
Ahead of their matchups in North American primetime this Friday, all 18 martial artists must step on the scale and ensure they are fit to compete at the ONE Fight Night 12 Weigh-Ins & Hydration Tests.
Fans can tune in live by watching the video below beginning at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT this Thursday, July 13.
There are several other bouts with immediate World Title implications, including #2-ranked Garry Tonon against #5-ranked Shamil Gasanov in a featherweight MMA clash, and Amir Aliakbari vs. Dustin Joynson in a heavyweight MMA contest.
Before they hit the scale to register their weight, each competitor must pass ONE’s pioneering hydration testing protocol, which helps ensure they are at their peak both physically and athletically ahead of fight night.
Check out the full lineup for ONE Fight Night 12: Superlek vs. Khalilov on Prime Video below, which airs in North American primetime this Friday, July 14.
Fight Card For ONE Fight Night 12
- Superlek vs. Tagir Khalilov (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Garry Tonon vs. Shamil Gasanov (MMA – featherweight)
- Amir Aliakbari vs. Dustin Joynson (MMA – heavyweight)
- Xie Wei vs. Yuya Wakamatsu (MMA – flyweight)
- Aaron Canarte vs. Akbar Abdullaev (MMA – featherweight)
- Lara Fernandez vs. Phetjeeja (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Walter Goncalves vs. Banma Duoji (MMA – flyweight)
- Tammi Musumeci vs. Amanda Alequin (submission grappling – strawweight)
- Constantin Rusu vs. Bogdan Shumarov (kickboxing – lightweight)