Fans will have to wait a little bit longer to witness ONE Championship’s first all-women’s card.
The world’s largest martial arts organization was originally scheduled to broadcast ONE: EMPOWER live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Friday, 28 May. But due to the current COVID-19 situation, the groundbreaking event has been postponed.
A new date for ONE: EMPOWER will be announced soon.
Fans will still be treated to an exciting martial arts card on 28 May, as the promotion will premiere the tape-delayed ONE: FULL BLAST.
The event, which was previously scheduled to air on 11 June, features an explosive ONE Super Series Muay Thai bantamweight showdown between #1-ranked contender Saemapetch Fairtex and #3-ranked contender “Left Meteorite” Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai.
Both men were originally scheduled to meet in the ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai Tournament final in August 2020, but an injury forced Saemapetch to withdraw from the bout. Now, the two will finally square off in the ONE: FULL BLAST headliner.
In the co-main event, Indian flyweight star Kantharaj “Kannadiga” Agasa will make his long-awaited promotional debut against “The Hunter” Xie Wei, who stopped the meteoric rise of surging Cambodian dynamo Chan Rothana in December.
Take a look at the entire lineup for ONE: FULL BLAST below.
Full Card For ONE: FULL BLAST
- Saemapetch Fairtex vs. Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Kantharaj Agasa vs. Xie Wei (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Santino Verbeek vs. Miles Simson (kickboxing – welterweight)
- Ahmed Faress vs. Edward Kelly (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Anthony Do vs. Liang Hui (mixed martial arts – catchweight of 57.7 kilograms)