Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 42 On November 24
ONE Friday Fights 42 is bringing another stacked card to Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
With eight world-class Muay Thai bouts, plus a helping of MMA and kickboxing clashes, fans can expect a thrilling lineup of action live in Asia primetime this Friday, November 24.
Kaonar hasn’t had the ideal start in ONE, but the former Lumpinee Stadium Muay Thai World Champion is eager to prove himself in this battle. He knows that Lobo will bring the fight forward, but if he can stay composed in the face of his rival’s fierce attacks, the slick southpaw has the skills to fend off and counter.
Lobo is also gunning for his first victory in the world’s largest martial arts organization, so he’s got some extra motivation to come out swinging in hopes of picking up a big scalp.
Ferrari has won two of his ONE Friday Fights outings with his sharp skill set, but he has struggled against the big punchers. That threat is exactly what Khomutov will bring to the ring following two straight knockout wins.
If the Russian can finish his third Thai opponent in a row, he’ll be on track for a six-figure contract. However, Ferrari is eager to build some momentum – and derailing a surging contender would be a great way to do it.
Fans should also be looking out for Elbrus “The Samurai” Osmanov, who is looking to improve his perfect 3-0 slate in ONE Friday Fights to date.
The red-hot Russian will face “Muay Thai Boy” Zhang Chenglong in a bantamweight kickboxing clash that could have major implications for the division.
Zhang is a former ONE Bantamweight Kickboxing World Title challenger, but he’s struggled to regain the form that earned him a shot at gold back in 2019. If “Muay Thai Boy” can deliver a solid performance to defeat Osmanov, he will steal some hype and show that he remains a real threat.
A trio of mixed martial arts contests will open the show in Bangkok, featuring some hotly touted rising stars.
Plus, Sumit Bhyan will face Matheus Pereira at lightweight, while Bismarck Gomes and Asylbek Almasbekov will kick things off at welterweight.
Full Card For ONE Friday Fights 42
- Kaonar Sor Jor Thongprajin vs. Julio Lobo (Muay Thai – 141-pound catchweight)
- Ferrari Fairtex vs. Kirill Khomutov (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Khunponnoi Sor Sommai vs. Lamnamkhong BS Muaythai (Muay Thai – 136-pound catchweight)
- Sornsueknoi FA Group vs. Petkhaowang Sor Jor Lekmuangnon (Muay Thai – 128-pound catchweight)
- Rachan Sor Somnuk vs. Kongkairop Dr.Kaewnonthaburi (Muay Thai – 112-pound catchweight)
- Ploykhao VK Khaoyai vs. Fahlan Por Petkhaikaew (Muay Thai – 112-pound catchweight)
- Elbrus Osmanov vs. Zhang Chenglong (kickboxing – bantamweight)
- Seksan Fairtex vs. Joker Paesaisi (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Zehra Dogan vs. Yu Yau Pui (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Zaiundin Suleimanov vs. Sanzhar Zakirov (MMA – strawweight)
- Sumit Bhyan vs. Matheus Pereira (MMA – lightweight)
- Bismarck Gomes vs. Asylbek Almasbekov (MMA – welterweight)