The ONE Heavyweight World Champion, who will challenge for the ONE Light Heavyweight World Title this Sunday, 13 October, spoke live after the event’s kick-off press conference.
???? LIVE FROM TOKYO ????ONE Heavyweight World Champion Brandon Vera and ONE Founder and CEO Chatri Sityodtong join Michael Schiavello to break down Sunday's historic event — ONE: CENTURY!
Posted by ONE Championship on Thursday, 10 October 2019
The Filipino hero gave his prediction for the match-up, revealed the origins of a training injury, and was surprised with a cake for his 42nd birthday.
Sityodtong – the ONE Chairman and CEO – also talked about the records this event is set to break, and gave some insight into some of the other bouts, including “Unstoppable” Angela Lee’s ONE Women’s Atomweight World Title defense against “The Panda” Xiong Jing Nan.
Tokyo | CENTURY | ONE Championship’s 100th Live Event | Tickets: Purchase here
- Watch PART I in USA on 12 October at 8pm EST and PART II on 13 October at 4am EST
- Watch PART I in India on 13 October at 5:30am IST and PART II at 1:30pm IST
- Watch PART I in Indonesia on 13 October at 7am WIB and PART II at 3pm WIB
- Watch PART I in Singapore on 13 October at 8am SGT and PART II at 4pm SGT
- Watch PART I in the Philippines on 13 October at 8am PHT and PART II at 4pm PHT
- Watch PART I in Japan on 13 October at 9am JST and PART II at 5pm JST
ONE: CENTURY is the biggest World Championship martial arts event in history with 28 World Champions featured across various martial arts. No organization has ever promoted two full-scale World Championship events on the same day.
The Home Of Martial Arts will break new ground as it brings multiple World Title bouts, a trio of World Grand Prix Championship Finals, and several World Champion versus World Champion matches to the famous Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan on 13 October.