Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 18 On May 26
The world’s largest martial arts organization returns to the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand, on May 26 for another weekly offering of electrifying fights.
Nicknamed “John Wayne Noi” after his Australian compatriot John Wayne Parr, Harrison has needed just two fights in ONE to earn the reputation of one of the organization’s most entertaining Muay Thai fighters.
After losing a split decision in an absolute barnburner at ONE Friday Fights 1 to legendary Seksan Or Kwanmuang, the 22-year-old rising star bounced back in a big way with a highlight-reel finish of Rambo Mor Rattanabandit at ONE Friday Fights 11.
Standing across from him this time will be Pongsiri – a grizzled veteran of over 200 professional fights and two-time Lumpinee Stadium Muay Thai World Champion.
Tai, meanwhile, is still in search of his first ONE victory. But with 50 professional wins to his name and serious power, the 21-year-old seems poised to take the flyweight Muay Thai division by storm.
The card also offers more than just world-class Muay Thai. In the evening’s opening contest, well-rounded Kazakhstani star Ali Kabdulla battles the surging Brazilian veteran Richard Godoy in an intriguing lightweight MMA scrap.
Kabdulla comes into the bout loaded with confidence after scoring a sensational stoppage in his promotional debut, maintaining his impressive 100 percent finishing rate.
The 27-year-old will face a stiff test in the form of Godoy – a dangerous ground specialist who owns 10 submission victories over his 13-year career and is currently riding a five-fight winning streak.
Check out the full slate of fights below.
ONE Friday Fights 18 Fight Card
- Tyson Harrison vs. Pongsiri PK Saenchai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Samingdam Chor Ajalabon vs. Mahamongkol Move on Chiangmai (Muay Thai – 132-pound catchweight)
- Teeyai PK Saenchai vs. Saklek Kiatsongrit (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Sansiri PK Saenchai vs. Rit Keawsamrit (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Chatanan Sor Jor Joyprajin vs. Suphachailek Nengsubyai (Muay Thai – 129-pound catchweight)
- Petnumkhum Phundakrataburi vs. Petkritsada CMA Academy (Muay Thai – 116-pound catchweight)
- Mohammed Boutasaa vs. Mohammed Siasarani (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Chanajon PK Saenchai vs. Mohammed Hanoun (Muay Thai – lightweight)
- Smilla Sundell vs. Milana Bjelogrlic (kickboxing – 128-pound catchweight)
- Johan Ghazali vs. Tai Sor Jor Piek Uthai (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Manthan Rane vs. Andrey Chelbaev (MMA – flyweight)
- Ali Kabdulla vs. Richard Godoy (MMA – lightweight)