Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 11 On March 31
ONE Championship has another all-action card lined up for its weekly offering at the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
With nine Muay Thai matchups and three mixed martial arts contests confirmed, ONE Friday Fights 11 is packed with exciting battles to entertain the passionate local crowd and fans tuning in around the world.
The Thai strikers duked it out for three rounds in their last main event, with Superball taking the decision after a back-and-forth battle that saw both men hit the deck.
Kongklai believes he can make the necessary adjustments in their 138-pound catchweight rematch, while the surging Superball knows another victory would set him up for some big matchups in the near future.
In the co-main event, debutants Apiwat Sor Somnuk will square off with ET Tded99 in a 130-pound Muay Thai clash. The hard-hitting pair will be eager to impress, and they have the fight-ending tools to make an immediate impression.
Komawut FA Group and Avatar PK Saenchai return for their second ONE Friday Fights appearances in a bantamweight Muay Thai clash, with Komawut looking to build on a debut victory while Avatar looks to register his first win in the promotion.
Fans will be happy to see Tyson Harrison back in action after his incredible showdown with Seksan Or Kwanmuang at ONE Friday Fights 1. The Australian slugger now faces Rajadamnern Stadium Muay Thai World Champion Rambo Mor Rattanabandit in a bantamweight Muay Thai bout.
Also in Muay Thai action, Pongsiri Sor Jor Wichitpadriew meets Pettong Kiatsongrit at strawweight, Petsommai Sor Sommai takes on Olaylek Chor Hapayak in a 120-pound catchweight bout, and Namphongnoi Sor Sommai meets Songfangkhong FA Group in a 132-pound catchweight affair.
Plus, MMA favorite Yodkaikaew Fairtex returns to his Muay Thai roots in a flyweight battle against Greek athlete Angelos Giakoumis, while China’s Yu Yau Pui and Australia’s Devina Martin kick off the striking action in an atomweight Muay Thai contest.
Earlier, the show will open with a trio of MMA fights that feature competitors from around the world.
Japan’s Tatsuya Ando meets Iran’s Ali Motamed in a bantamweight tilt, Brazil’s Alisson Barbosa is back after an impressive debut to take on Kazakhstan’s Ali Kabdulla at lightweight, and Russia’s Aleksandra Savicheva opens the card against Kyrgyzstan’s Anelya Toktogonova at strawweight.
Full Fight Card For ONE Friday Fights 11
- Kongklai Annymuaythai vs. Superball Tded99 (Muay Thai – catchweight of 138 pounds)
- Apiwat Sor Somnuk vs. ET Tded99 (Muay Thai – catchweight of 130 pounds)
- Komawut FA Group vs. Avatar PK Saenchai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Pongsiri Sor Jor Wichitpadriew vs. Pettong Kiatsongrit (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Petsommai Sor Sommai vs. Olaylek Chor Hapayak (Muay Thai – catchweight of 120 pounds)
- Namphongnoi Sor Sommai vs. Songfangkhong FA Group (Muay Thai – catchweight of 132 pounds)
- Tyson Harrison vs. Rambo Mor Rattanabandit (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Yodkaikaew Fairtex vs. Angelos Giakoumis (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Yu Yau Pui vs. Devina Martin (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Tatsuya Ando vs. Ali Motamed (MMA – bantamweight)
- Alisson Barbosa vs. Ali Kabdulla (MMA – lightweight)
- Aleksandra Savicheva vs. Anelya Toktogonova (MMA – strawweight)