Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 50 On February 2
ONE Fridays Fights 50 is bringing a fun card to Lumpinee Boxing Stadium on February 2 to celebrate a half-century milestone for the weekly Asia primetime event series.
With 10 fiery Muay Thai battles and a pair of MMA encounters on the bill in Bangkok, Thailand, fans can look forward to more entertaining martial arts action from start to finish.
Yodphupa delivered some phenomenal performances en route to a 4-0 ONE Friday Fights slate, but now with consecutive losses, the former Road to ONE: Thailand winner has his back against the wall.
The powerful 20-year-old wants to regain the form that put him on the cusp of a six-figure contract with ONE Championship, and he’s only ever one punch away from getting back on track.
However, he’s in for a tough fight against the well-rounded Komawut, who has posted a 3-1 slate in the world’s largest martial arts organization.
The FA Group representative is likely to try to walk down Yodphupa and make it gritty, but this could lead him into some heavy counter-punching – offering up a recipe for excitement.
Knockout artist Kongklai has showcased dynamite in his fists with a pair of KO wins at ONE Friday Fights, adding to a career that is full of highlight-reel finishes.
Panrit’s powerful right hand could be the antidote to his opponent’s southpaw left, but he has other tools that he can use, including his accurate body kicks.
Both athletes are still trying to find a consistent run of form at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, so they’ll head into this battle with points to prove.
Fans should also be keeping an eye out for the 134-pound catchweight Muay Thai firefight between Petdam Petkiatpet and Petsaenchai M U Den KhonmaiBaowee. Although they have only three combined fights in ONE, the pair have finished all three inside the distance.
Ricardo Bravo and Kenan Bayramov’s 161-pound catchweight Muay Thai clash is another potential Fight of the Night contender, with Bravo boasting knockout wins in both ONE Friday Fights appearances, while debuting Bayramov enters with a perfect 5-0 slate and a wild fighting style.
In the MMA matchups, explosive Filipino Carlo Bumina-ang looks to add a third straight ONE Friday Fights win to his slate in a bantamweight clash against Chinese striker Xie Zhipeng, after Leandro Gomes and Avazbek Kholmirzaev look to keep their 100 percent finishing ratios intact at flyweight.
Full Card For ONE Friday Fights 50
- Yodphupa Wimanair vs. Komawut FA Group (Muay Thai – 143-pound catchweight)
- Kongklai Annymuaythai vs. Panrit Lukjaomaesaiwaree (Muay Thai – 140-pound catchweight)
- Petdam Petkiatpet vs. Petsaenchai M U Den KhonmaiBaowee (Muay Thai – 134-pound catchweight)
- Chokpreecha PK Saenchai vs. Suesat Manop Gym (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Win Sitjanim vs. Mowgli Chor Ajalaboon (Muay Thai – 127-pound catchweight)
- Mawin Soonkelahuaitom vs. Lamsing Sor Dechapan (Muay Thai – 128-pound catchweight)
- Ricardo Bravo vs. Kenan Bayramov (Muay Thai – 161-pound catchweight)
- Peemai Mor Rattanabundit vs. Parham Gheirati (Muay Thai – 134-pound bantamweight)
- Chabakaew Sor KanJanchai vs. Rebecca Watford (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Shogo Kuriaki vs. Petpalangchai Por Jaroenpat (Muay Thai – 132-pound catchweight)
- Carlo Bumina-ang vs. Xie Zhipeng (MMA – bantamweight)
- Leandro Gomes vs. Avazbek Kholmirzaev (MMA – flyweight)