There has been a massive change to the top of the lineup for ONE: ONLY THE BRAVE.
Undefeated Russian juggernaut Anatoly Malykhin was originally scheduled to challenge fellow unbeaten mixed martial artist Kirill Grishenko for the ONE Interim Heavyweight World Title at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Friday, 28 January.
Malykhin, however, has withdrawn from the contest due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols. The match has been moved to ONE: BAD BLOOD, which broadcasts live from Singapore on 11 February.
Now, ONE: ONLY THE BRAVE will be headlined by a pair of ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Grand Prix semifinal matchups – and both coincidentally happen to be trilogy bouts.
The main event features top-ranked featherweight kickboxing contender Marat Grigorian going up against #4-ranked Chingiz “Chinga” Allazov. Sliding into the co-main event slot is the battle between #3-ranked Sitthichai “Killer Kid” Sitsongpeenong and Davit Kiria.
The winners of those contests will advance to the ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Grand Prix Championship Final.
Like Malykhin, Martin was forced to withdraw from her scheduled bout due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
Take a look at the updated lineup for ONE: ONLY THE BRAVE below.
Main Card For ONE: ONLY THE BRAVE
- Marat Grigorian vs. Chingiz Allazov (Kickboxing World Grand Prix semifinal)
- Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong vs. Davit Kiria (Kickboxing World Grand Prix semifinal)
- Kim Jae Woong vs. Tang Kai (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Ruslan Emilbek Uulu vs. Zhang Lipeng (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Rade Opacic vs. Francesko Xhaja (kickboxing – heavyweight)
- Hiroba Minowa vs. Jarred Brooks (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
Lead Card For ONE: ONLY THE BRAVE
- Jo Nattawut vs. Dovydas Rimkus (Kickboxing World Grand Prix alternate)
- Tatsumitsu Wada vs. Wang Shuo (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Hiroyuki Tetsuka vs. Zebaztian Kadestam (mixed martial arts – welterweight)
- Anderson Silva vs. Paul Elliott (mixed martial arts – light heavyweight)