Historic All-Women’s Event ONE: EMPOWER Rescheduled For 3 September
After months of anticipation, ONE Championship’s greatest female athletes are ready to shine under the spotlight.
On Friday, 3 September, the world’s largest martial arts organization will hold its first all-women’s event, ONE: EMPOWER.
The historic show, which will broadcast live across the globe, features an epic World Title main event between reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion “The Panda” Xiong Jing Nan and 13-time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Michelle Nicolini.
The main card will also feature a ONE Super Series kickboxing battle between pound-for-pound great Anissa “C18” Meksen and ISKA Atomweight K1 World Champion Cristina Morales.
In addition, the long-awaited ONE Women’s Atomweight World Grand Prix will finally commence.
The quarterfinals of the biggest female mixed martial arts tournament in history will round out the rest of the main card.
In the bracket, #1-ranked contender Denice “Lycan Queen” Zamboanga will face #5-ranked Seo Hee Ham, #2-ranked Meng Bo will fight undefeated newcomer Grace “Thai Kitten” Cleveland, unbeaten Japanese prodigy Itsuki “Android 18” Hirata will square off against American Alyse “Lil’ Savage” Anderson, and #4-ranked Stamp Fairtex will rematch #3-ranked Alyona Rassohyna.
Take a look at the full main card for ONE: EMPOWER below.
Main Card For ONE: EMPOWER
- (c) Xiong Jing Nan vs. Michelle Nicolini (ONE Women’s Strawweight World Title)
- Denice Zamboanga vs. Seo Hee Ham (mixed martial arts – atomweight)
- Alyona Rassohyna vs. Stamp Fairtex (mixed martial arts – atomweight)
- Meng Bo vs. Grace Cleveland (mixed martial arts – atomweight)
- Itsuki Hirata vs. Alyse Anderson (mixed martial arts – atomweight)
- Anissa Meksen vs. Cristina Morales (kickboxing – atomweight)
Read more: ONE: BATTLEGROUND – Full Results For Sam-A Vs. Prajanchai