Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 5 At Lumpinee Boxing Stadium On February 17
ONE Championship is set for another action-packed fight card at the world-famous Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
ONE Friday Fights 5 goes down on February 17 and will offer fans a mixture of elite Muay Thai battles and intriguing MMA matchups, all of which promise to deliver drama and fireworks.
Two of Thailand’s best strikers will clash in the show’s 138-pound catchweight Muay Thai main event between Kongklai Annymuaythai and Superball Tded99.
Both men are longtime veterans of the elite Bangkok circuit, including the iconic Lumpinee Stadium, and have shared the ring with the sport’s absolute best.
The co-main event will also be an all-Thai showdown, as Denkriangkrai Singha Mawynn – a training partner to former featherweight kickboxing king Superbon Singha Mawynn – takes on Songchana Tor Brucelee in a 130-pound catchweight Muay Thai contest.
Rounding out the main card is a quartet of all-action Muay Thai fights, including Ploypanlan PK Saenchai vs. Namphongnoi Sor Sommai, Teeyai PK Saenchai vs. Jelte Blommaert, Ploymuangjan Smile Muaythai vs. Iony Lawrence, and Yodbuangarm Luckybuntherng vs. Khunsuk Sor Dechapan.
The card will also showcase three exciting MMA bouts.
Filipino standout Fritz “Kid Tornado” Biagtan will look to live up to his nickname and bring a whirlwind of aggression to his flyweight clash with rising Uzbek talent Adamkhonov Nurmuhammad.
Additionally, ONE veteran Zeba “Fighting Queen” Bano hopes to pick up her first win inside the world’s largest martial arts organization, but she’ll face a stiff test in the form of hard-charging Russian scrapper Aleksandra Savicheva.
And in the show’s first MMA contest, undefeated Japanese wrestling star Chihiro Sawada will face Iranian rising star Sanaz Fayazmanesh in a compelling women’s atomweight matchup that could be a look into the future of the division.
Finally, the lead card will include three more electrifying Muay Thai bouts.
Revo Sor Sommai faces Turkey’s Furkan Karabag at a catchweight of 154 pounds, Dedduanglek Tded99 squares off with Temirlan Bekmurzaev at flyweight, and two of the UK’s top female Muay Thai fighters Claire Rankine and Hannah Brady go at it in a 130-pound catchweight contest.
Check out the complete lineup for ONE Friday Fights 5 below.
Full Fight Card For ONE Friday Fights 5
- Kongklai Annymuaythai vs. Superball Tded99 (Muay Thai – catchweight of 138 pounds)
- Denkriangkrai Singha Mawynn vs. Songchana Tor Brucelee (Muay Thai – catchweight of 130 pounds)
- Ploypanlan PK Saenchai vs. Namphongnoi Sor Sommai (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Teeyai PK Saenchai vs. Jelte Blommaert (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Ploymuangjan Smile Muaythai vs. Iony Lawrence (Muay Thai – catchweight of 132 pounds)
- Yodbuangarm Luckybuntherng vs. Khunsuk Sor Dechapan (Muay Thai – catchweight of 112 pounds)
- Revo Sor Sommai vs. Furkan Karabag (Muay Thai – catchweight of 154 pounds)
- Fritz Biagtan vs. Adamkhonov Nurmuhammad (MMA – flyweight)
- Aleksandra Savicheva vs. Zeba Bano (MMA – women’s strawweight)
- Dedduanglek Tded99 vs. Temirlan Bekmurzaev (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Hannah Brady vs. Claire Rankine (Muay Thai – catchweight of 130 pounds)
- Chihiro Sawada vs. Sanaz Fayazmanesh (MMA – women’s atomweight)