Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 8 On March 10
On March 10, the world-renowned Lumpinee Boxing Stadium will once again host an explosive lineup of fights.
ONE Friday Fights 8 features some of the planet’s most talented and entertaining martial artists competing in both MMA and all-striking contests.
Atop the 12-bout card are two of Thailand’s fastest-rising stars, as Petsukumvit Boi Bangna squares off with Petchmuangsri Tded99 in a flyweight Muay Thai clash destined for fireworks.
Both men come into this main event riding high after picking up thrilling wins in their respective ONE debuts last month. They’ll each look to build on that momentum and make names for themselves in the talent-rich division.
Fans won’t want to miss the rest of the local portion of the card, which is stacked with Muay Thai bouts fitting for the iconic venue in Bangkok, Thailand.
And headlining the international portion of the bill, former ONE Bantamweight Kickboxing World Champion Alaverdi Ramazanov will battle Uzbekistani standout Mavlud Tupiev in a bantamweight Muay Thai banger.
Ramazanov is just weeks removed from his all-out war with longtime ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai World Champion Nong-O Hama. The Russian pushed the titleholder to his limit in that bout, but after coming up short in his bid for gold, he’s looking to bounce back quickly against Tupiev.
In the opening fight of the night, 20-year-old prodigies Elias Ghazali and Mohammad Sadeghi will throw down in an electrifying flyweight Muay Thai showdown.
Both athletes earned hard-fought victories in their ONE debuts, and their sky-high potential in the organization makes this matchup a must-watch for any fan of elite striking.
The rest of the international portion is loaded with intriguing matchups, including a pair of MMA bouts and a kickboxing tussle.
Check out the full fight card below.
ONE Friday Fights 8 Fight Card
- Petsukumvit Boi Bangna vs. Petchmuangsri Tded99 (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Rambong Sor Therapat vs. Petlampun Muadablampang (Muay Thai – 128-pound catchweight)
- Khunsuknoi Boomdeksean vs. Numsurin Chor Ketwina (Muay Thai – 116-pound catchweight)
- Banluerit Or Atchariya vs. Nuatoranee Jitmuangnon (Muay Thai – 113-pound catchweight)
- Pancake Kiattongyot vs. Junior Fairtex (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Maisangkum Sor Yingcharoenkarnchang vs. Jomhod Charoenmuang (Muay Thai – 116-pound catchweight)
- Alaverdi Ramazanov vs. Mavlud Tupiev (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Jason Ponet vs. Vladimir Kanunnikov (MMA – lightweight)
- Huo Xiaolong vs. Seyed Mahdi (Kickboxing – 128-pound catchweight)
- Jomhod Auto MuayThai vs. Daniel Gyllenberg (Muay Thai – 118-pound catchweight)
- Furqan Cheema vs. Salamat Orozakunov (MMA – welterweight)
- Elias Ghazali vs. Mohammad Sadeghi (Muay Thai – flyweight)