Two ONE World Champions joined “The Voice” of ONE Championship, Michael Schiavello at YouTube Studios in Tokyo, Japan, to give some detailed analysis of their bouts at ONE: CENTURY.
ONE Lightweight World Champion Christian “The Warrior” Lee made time to drop by, despite his busy schedule since he accepted his ONE Lightweight World Grand Prix Championship Final match with Saygid “Dagi” Guseyn Arslanaliev little more than a week ago.
He explained how he was able to accept the bout on such short notice, and why he is so confident of victory this Sunday, 13 October.
Beside him, ONE Heavyweight World Champion Brandon “The Truth” Vera broke down how he plans to defeat Aung La “The Burmese Python” N Sang and claim the ONE Light Heavyweight World Title in the main event of ONE: CENTURY PART II.
Plus he analyzed the main event of ONE: CENTURY PART I, which will see “The Panda” Xiong Jing Nan challenge “Unstoppable” Angela Lee for her ONE Women’s Atomweight World Title, and “The Warrior” gave some insider insight into his sister’s training camp and mindset.
- Watch PART I in USA on 12 October at 8pm EST and PART II on 13 October at 4am EST
- Watch PART I in India on 13 October at 5:30am IST and PART II at 1:30pm IST
- Watch PART I in Indonesia on 13 October at 7am WIB and PART II at 3pm WIB
- Watch PART I in Singapore on 13 October at 8am SGT and PART II at 4pm SGT
- Watch PART I in the Philippines on 13 October at 8am PHT and PART II at 4pm PHT
- Watch PART I in Japan on 13 October at 9am JST and PART II at 5pm JST
ONE: CENTURY is the biggest World Championship martial arts event in history with 28 World Champions featured across various martial arts. No organization has ever promoted two full-scale World Championship events on the same day.
The Home Of Martial Arts will break new ground as it brings multiple World Title bouts, a trio of World Grand Prix Championship Finals, and several World Champion versus World Champion matches to the famous Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan on 13 October.