Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 6 on February 24
This Friday, February 24, the world-famous Lumpinee Boxing Stadium will once again play host to a stacked ONE Championship card in Asia primetime.
The full slate for ONE Friday Fights 6 has now been confirmed, with elite strikers and mixed martial artists squaring off in contests designed to deliver action.
In the main event, 22-year-old sensation Gingsanglek Tor Laksong will take on Kongthoranee Sor Sommai in an intriguing flyweight Muay Thai bout.
The two Thai athletes have met twice before, going 1-1 after nearly 10 full rounds of high-paced action. Both men come into this bout looking to settle the score – and to make a powerful statement in their ONE debut.
There is a strong supporting card in the Muay Thai ranks, with seven more battles lined up in “the art of eight limbs.”
In the 141-pound catchweight co-main event, Petmanee Sor Jaruwan – who defeated Kulabdam Sor Jor Piek Uthai last year – faces Khunharnlek Singha Mawynn, after Khunsueklek Boomdeksean and Koko Sor Sommai meet at atomweight, and Petsaenkom Yaicheyseafood squares off with Yodprabsuk Sor Ninthai in a 133-pound catchweight encounter.
In other exciting Muay Thai action, 18-year-old phenom Padetsuk Fairtex will clash with fellow teenage prodigy Johan Ghazali in the flyweight division, ONE veteran Yoddoi Kaewsamrit takes on Chokdee Maxjandee at atomweight, Hercules Wor Chakrawut and Shingo Shibata square off at bantamweight, and Celeste Hansen and Angela Chang open the show in an atomweight clash.
On top of those electrifying Muay Thai bouts, the event also features a pair of kickboxing bouts that are sure to produce fireworks.
Former ONE Flyweight Kickboxing World Champion Ilias Ennahachi has his first bantamweight outing against Aliasghar Ghodratisaraskan after relinquishing gold in the lighter weight division, and top international talents Bogdan Shumarov and Marwen Houli aim to make waves in their promotional debuts at lightweight.
The lower portion of the card will showcase several rising stars duking it out in MMA bouts.
Check out the full card lineup for ONE Friday Fights 6 below.
Full Fight Card For ONE Friday Fights 6
- Gingsanglek Tor.Laksong vs. Kongthoranee Sor.Sommai (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Petmanee Sor Jaruwan vs. Khunharnlek Singha Mawynn (Muay Thai – catchweight of 141 pounds)
- Khunsueklek Boomdeksean vs. Koko Sor Sommai (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Petsaenkom Yaicheyseafood vs. Yodprabsuk Sor Ninthai (Muay Thai – catchweight of 133 pounds)
- Padetsuk Fairtex vs. Johan Ghazali (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Yoddoi Kaewsamrit vs. Chokdee Maxjandee (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Ilias Ennahachi vs. Aliasghar Ghodratisaraskan (kickboxing – bantamweight)
- Anzor Chakaev vs. Leonardo Casotti (MMA – featherweight)
- Bogdan Shumarov vs. Marwen Houli (kickboxing – lightweight)
- Brogan Stewart-Ng vs. Riccardo Cantindig-Stagg (MMA – bantamweight)
- Hercules Wor Chakrawut vs. Shingo Shibata (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Celeste Hansen vs. Angela Chang (Muay Thai – atomweight)