Full Card Revealed For ONE Friday Fights 16 On May 12
On May 12, ONE Championship will return to the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium with another weekly card stacked top to bottom with bouts designed to produce fireworks.
Featuring a dozen compelling contests across three different combat sports, ONE Friday Fights 16 will provide plenty of reasons for fans of elite martial arts to tune in.
For Kongthoranee, this will be his third straight main event opportunity at ONE Friday Fights, and he hopes to become a mainstay on ONE’s talent-rich roster of Muay Thai fighters.
Standing in his way is ET, who shined in his ONE debut in March with a sensational first-round flying knee knockout.
In the co-main event, two-time WBC Muay Thai World Champion Nabil Anane will make his highly anticipated promotional debut against Vietnamese standout Luong Thanh Phuc in a flyweight Muay Thai bout.
At just 19 years old and already with a wealth of high-level experience under his belt, Anane aims to live up to the considerable hype surrounding him and his dangerous knockout power.
Also on the card, Road To ONE Thailand winner Yodphupa Wimanair put his 2-0 ONE record on the line against promotional newcomer Andrey Khromov in a 147-pound catchweight Muay Thai affair.
The Thai rising star has shown mountains of promise so far, but the 32-year-old Russian is on a mission to derail Yodphupa’s hype train and make his own mark in the organization.
Earlier, atomweight Muay Thai sensation Petjeeja “The Queen” Lukjaoporongtom will take on ONE debutant Ines Pilutti in a matchup that could offer a peek into the future of the division.
Sporting an incredible 203-12 career record, Petjeeja is determined to make it 2-0 in ONE and announce herself as a serious World Title challenger, but she’ll have to get past the dangerous Frenchwoman training out of Siam Boxing.
Check out the full slate of fights going down on May 12 below.
ONE Friday Fights 16 Fight Card
- ET Tded99 vs. Kongthoranee Sor Sommai (Muay Thai – 132-pound catchweight)
- Nabil Anane vs. Luong Thanh Phuc (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Dentungtong Singha Mawynn vs. Yodduangjai SorJorMontree (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Petseenin Tded99 vs. Paruehatnoi TBM Gym (Muay Thai – 136-pound catchweight)
- Petkuntung Yaicheyseafood vs. Samurai Seeopal (Muay Thai – 137-pound catchweight)
- Sulaiman Looksuan vs. Petake Sor Thepparat (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Yodphupa Wimanair vs. Andrey Khromov (Muay Thai – 147-pound catchweight)
- Huo Xiaolong vs. Temirlan Bekmurzaev (kickboxing – flyweight)
- Petjeeja Lukjaoporongtom vs. Ines Pilutti (Muay Thai – atomweight)
- Ali-Khan Ergeshov vs. Numpangna Eaglemuaythai (Muay Thai – 140-pound catchweight)
- Magomedmurad Khasaev vs. Arash Mardani (MMA – middleweight)
- Moris Boleyan vs. Felipe Silva (MMA – flyweight)