1. What is watch.onefc.com?
This is the place where you can experience ONE Championship events LIVE.
2. How can I view ONE 161 & ONE ON PRIME VIDEO 2 / ONE FIGHT NIGHT 2?
In the US & Canada, ONE 161 will be available on ONE Championship’s YouTube channel while ONE On Prime Video 2 will be available on Prime Video with your Amazon Prime membership.
In Thailand & UK, both events will be available on ONE Championship’s YouTube as well as on watch.onefc.com
In Japan, India, New Zealand, South Korea & Italy both ONE 161 & ONE On Prime Video 2 will available with our partners & not on watch.onefc.com.
If you are based in these countries but in some way you were able to make a payment but still not watch the event on watch.onef.com, please initiate a refund request.
3. I paid for the event. How can I view the live event?
You are all set! All you need to do is come back to https://watch.onefc.com/ on event day and log in with the same method you used for purchasing the event.
This works across devices as well. For example, if you signed up and purchased the event through your mobile phone but wanted to watch the event on your laptop, all you need to do is log in to the laptop with the same method you made the purchase with.
You do NOT need any access code.
4. I have a prior commitment I cannot miss and can’t catch the events live. Can I come back later and watch?
You absolutely can view the event at your own convenience. Post conclusion, full event VOD will be available on https://watch.onefc.com/ roughly within an hour’s time and you can then view it on the same link for the next 7 days.
That’s not all. If you missed purchasing on the day of the event, don’t sweat! You can come back later and buy the events anywhere in those 7 days.
5. Can I change/link login methods?
You cannot change/link login methods. On one device, you can log in through only one method (Facebook/Apple/Google/Email). The website remembers your chosen method for a few days and if you try to log in again, it will automatically log you in through the method you used before.
If you want to use another login method, then a combination of clearing cache, using incognito, or ideally a different browser should work.
This is especially important regarding purchases. Your purchase is linked to only one login method – the method you used to create your account and made the transaction with.
NOTE – Even if your Facebook/Google emails are the same, they are different login methods and are not interchangeable.
6. I paid for the events, but I am now seeing a geo-restriction page. What can I do?
There are a few countries we have had to block on watch.onefc.com apart from the geo-locked ones mentioned in the How To Watch article on onefc.com. You might have managed to access the payment page due to various reasons. Please reach out to Support with details for verification and to issue a refund.
7. What historical events are available on watch.onefc.com?
The watch.onefc.com library is currently being built. We have all the events from 2018 and steadily will have all our past events available to access here.
8. What hardware/software is required? What is the best option?
You can access the show on most modern browsers that support HLS streams. Computers, laptops, smartphones, consoles and tablets are all okay as long as the browser supports HLS streams. Some iPhones & iPads face difficulty in playing long LIVE streams through browsers. It will be inconsistent especially with newer iOS/iPadOS versions.
For the best experience, a safe choice is Windows/Mac/Android + Chrome
9. Problem with the stream? Try these simple yet effective fixes.
- Refresh your browser page.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Access the website via private/incognito mode.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Try using a different browser or different device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, 4G, or a hotspot.
- If you have an unstable connection, though it is recommended to keep the stream in “Auto” configuration for quality, you can choose to drop down the video quality you are trying to view.
- Mirroring or casting the ‘screen’ of your device to a television may cause feedback, frame drops or other audio/video interruptions. Try turning this option off.
10. How can I cast it to my TV?
In most situations, you should be able to cast directly from the video player to a Chromecast/AirPlay supported screen. You will see the casting icon on the video player’s bottom right. If you do not, there is a high chance that your casting device isn’t set up to be visible publicly or is not supported by the player. Please note that not all casting methods are supported.
Most modern devices and browsers support an alternate way of finding the device – right click on the video, then click ‘Cast media to device,’ and select your casting receiver.
11. What are the connection requirements for a smooth experience?
- A stable high-speed WiFi, 4G, or higher connection is required.
- We strongly recommend using a WiFi connection for the best quality and uninterrupted service.
- We recommend a dedicated downstream bandwidth of 4Mbps or higher. We adjust our stream based on your bandwidth. The slowest consistent speeds serviceable without any trouble is ~2Mbps. Anything lower than that and you might experience buffering.
12. Refund Policy
We will try our best to process refunds for the paid events within 48-72 hours after a refund request is submitted. Refunds shall be issued only in the following cases:
- The event was not available because the event was cancelled.
- More than 80% of the event had widespread or localised streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- Refund requests for paid events must be submitted no later than 48 hours after a live broadcast of an event has finished.
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please send a request by filling our request form. Please reference the Order ID number provided at the time of purchase for which a refund is requested.
If you purchased one event and then purchased a bundle that has access to the event you purchased earlier, you will not be eligible for a refund to the individual purchase.
If you were unable to watch the stream due to a technical reason, please Submit a Request and select Technical Issue as the reason. Please include the following information:
- Device and browser you attempted to view
- Country/City where you were located
- The issue that prevented you from watching
- Additionally, include as much detail as possible and screenshots, if applicable.
Please note: Requesting for a refund does not mean it is automatically granted. Also, we will not be able to refund for change of mind, accidental purchases or dissatisfaction.
For cases where more clarity is needed, our Customer Success teams may contact you for further information.
13. Restrictions on paid events
Paid and Video on Demand events are provided solely for personal and residential use. You cannot use these commercially or stream on public channels, forums & platforms unless agreed with ONE Championship.
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to stream them.