1. What is watch.onefc.com?
This is the place where you can experience ONE Championship events in FULL HD. Both LIVE & Past ones – subject to geo-restrictions.
2. I have a prior commitment I cannot miss and can’t catch the events live. Can I come back later and watch?
You absolutely can view the event at your own convenience! Post conclusion, the full event Video On Demand will be available on https://watch.onefc.com/ on the same event page roughly within an hour (mostly ~20 mins) and you can then view it on the same link.
3. Can I change/link login methods?
You cannot change/link login methods. On one device, you can log in through only one method (Facebook/Apple/Google/Email). The website remembers your chosen method for a few days and if you try to log in again, it will automatically log you in through the method you used before.
If you want to use another login method, then a combination of clearing cache, using incognito, or ideally a different browser should work.
NOTE – Even if your Facebook/Google emails are the same, they are different login methods and are not interchangeable.
5. What historical events are available on watch.onefc.com?
The watch.onefc.com library is currently being built. We have all the events from 2018 and steadily will have all our past events available to access here.
6. What hardware/software is required? What is the best option?
You can access the show on most modern browsers that support HLS streams. Computers, laptops, smartphones, consoles, and tablets are all okay as long as the browser supports HLS streams. Some iPhones & iPads face difficulty in playing long LIVE streams through browsers. It will be inconsistent especially with newer iOS/iPadOS versions.
For the best experience, a safe choice is Windows/Mac/Android + Chrome
7. Problem with the stream? Try these simple yet effective fixes.
- Refresh your browser page.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Access the website via private/incognito mode.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Try using a different browser or different device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, 4G, or a hotspot.
- If you have an unstable connection, though it is recommended to keep the stream in “Auto” configuration for quality, you can choose to drop down the video quality you are trying to view.
- Mirroring or casting the ‘screen’ of your device to a television may cause feedback, frame drops or other audio/video interruptions. Try turning this option off.
8. How can I cast it to my TV?
In most situations, you should be able to cast directly from the video player to a Chromecast or AirPlay supported device. You will see the casting icon on the video player’s bottom right. If you do not, there is a high chance that your casting device isn’t set up to be visible publicly or is not supported by the player. Please note that not all casting methods are supported.
Most modern devices and browsers support an alternate way of finding the device – right click on the video, then click ‘Cast media to device,’ and select your casting receiver.
9. What are the connection requirements for a smooth experience?
- A stable high-speed WiFi, 4G, or higher connection is required.
- We strongly recommend using a WiFi connection for the best quality and uninterrupted service.
- We recommend a dedicated downstream bandwidth of 4Mbps or higher. We adjust our stream based on your bandwidth. The slowest consistent speeds serviceable without any trouble is ~2Mbps. Anything lower than that and you might experience buffering.
10. How do I pay? And why are we asking for your email again?
We require your email to run them through a 3D Secure route before initiating a payment. Some users who chose Facebook & Apple based logins might have to resupply their actual email as those platforms sometimes do not share a legitimate email with us.
At this time, we support a few payment methods and will launch more local ones steadily.
- Credit & Debit cards
- ✅ Mastercard
- ✅ VISA
- ✅ American Express
- ✅ China Union Pay
- ⚠️ Discover (Not supported yet)
- ⚠️ Cartes Bancaires (Not supported yet)
- 🚫 JCB (Not supported)
- 🚫 RuPay (Not supported)
- ✅ PayPal
- 🔜 Google Pay (coming soon)
- 🔜 Apple Pay (coming soon)
- 🔜 Ali Pay (coming soon)
- A few more country specific methods (coming soon)
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you face trouble while trying a payment or want to request a specific payment method for us to consider.
11. Refund Policy
We will process refunds for PPV within 72-96 hours after the refund request was submitted. Refunds shall be issued only in the following cases:
- The paid event was not available because the event was cancelled.
- More than 80% of the full live event globally or locally had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality). We will verify your issue across other complaints/refund requests we receive to ensure the streams were unwatchable.
- Refunds for paid events must be submitted no later than 48 hours after a live broadcast of an event has finished.
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please send a request by filling our request form. Please reference the order ID number provided at the time of purchase of the content for which a refund is requested.
If you were unable to watch the stream due to a technical reason, please Submit a Request. Please also include the following information:
- Device and browser you attempted to view through
- The live stream event you were unable to watch
- The issue that prevented you from watching
- Include as much detail as possible and screenshots, if applicable.
Note: Requesting a refund does not mean it is automatically granted. Also, there are no refunds for change of mind, bout card fluctuations, accidental purchases, or plain dissatisfaction.
For cases where more clarity is needed, Customer Success teams may contact the viewer for more information.
Paid, Live and Video on Demand events are provided solely for personal and residential use. You cannot use these commercially or stream on public channels, forums & platforms unless agreed in writing with ONE Championship.
Reach out to us on email@example.com if you wish to stream them.