- The Burmese Python Strikes Game Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Group One Holdings Pte Ltd (“ONE”) and is open to any individuals (“Participants”) provided that you satisfy the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or of legal consenting adult age as may be applicable in your jurisdiction (“Legal Age”). Participants below the Legal Age must obtain parental consent to participate;
- Download the ONE Super App (“ONE Super App”) from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, as applicable; and
- maintain an active ONE Super App account throughout the contest period stated in the applicable contest announcement post or notification displayed in the ONE Super App (“Contest Period”). Your ONE Super app account must not be suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- permanent and/or contract employees of ONE (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
- representatives, employees, alliance partners and/or agents of the content, advertising, promotion services providers for this Contest, including their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and
- those who had won any prize(s) from ONE in relation to any contests within six (6) weeks from each Contest Period.
B.) GAME PLAY OF CONTEST
- The following conditions shall apply with respect to the commencement and gameplay of the Contest:
Entering the Contest In The Designated Time Window
- The competition would be valid only between 30th October 10:00 PM SGT to 6th November 11:59:00 PM SGT (“Designated Time Window”).
- The game would be available on the ONE Super App during this window in the Games tab (The 4th tab on the bottom bar) or on the banner on the Home Screen / Landing page.
- To be eligible to win, Participants must finish all 20 levels of the game within the Designated Time Window.
- Participants must enter their correct email address for contact on completion of the levels.
- The levels have a pre-defined difficulty and challenges which Participants must overcome.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ONE reserves the right to modify any aspect of the gameplay at any time in its sole discretion for each Contest prior to its commencement, and the continued participation by Participants in the Contest shall be deemed consent to such changes.
C.) SELECTION OF WINNERS
- At the conclusion of the Contest, all Participants who successfully finished all 20 levels within the defined Designated Time Window will be entered into a lucky draw pool, out of which 1 winner will be selected.
- ONE would contact the winner at his/her defined email address within 48 hours of conclusion of Contest and the winner will have 48 hours to respond. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and a fresh lucky draw to determine a new winner.
- ONE’s decision on the selection of the winner shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by ONE at any time after the announcement of the winner.
- The winner can potentially be identified and broadcasted on the ONE Super App shortly following the conclusion of each Contest as follows:
- The profile of the winner will be tagged; and/or
- The name of the winner shall be announced.
D.) AWARD OF PRIZES
- The winner shall receive an email from ONE with information on the next steps to claim the reward within a period of 48 hours after the Contest is finished.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- This Contest and the prizes are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied.
- In the event that ONE is unable to provide the prizes for any reason, Participants agree that as their sole legal remedy, ONE shall provide alternative “make-good” benefits of equivalent value as may be determined in ONE’s sole discretion.
- Any and all taxes of any jurisdiction which may be imposed in connection with the award of the prizes shall be borne solely by the winner.
E.) GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in any Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Singapore and any disputes shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the rules then being in force (“SIAC Rules”). The tribunal shall comprise a single arbitrator to be appointed under the SIAC Rules, and the place of arbitration shall be in Singapore.
- ONE reserves the right:
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change any aspect of the Contest (including the prizes and discontinuing the Contest) without prior notice;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the terms and conditions;
- to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit any prize and/or reward from a Participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following:
- Any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating;
- Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named contestant participating in the Contest; and/or
- Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses as stipulated in part (ii) herein above.
5.) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANTS UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ONE SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTIO FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS.