ONE Fight Night 11 Weigh-Ins & Hydration Tests
The stars of ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel vs. Menshikov on Prime Video have finished their training camps and arrived at the fighter hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Now, they need to fulfill their final duties to make their bouts official.
Just a day before they enter the ring at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, these world-class athletes will participate in the ONE Fight Night 11 Weigh-Ins and Hydration Tests on Thursday, June 8.
Fans can watch it live by clicking play on the video below.
Beginning at 9 a.m. EST/8 p.m. ICT, all 20 competitors will submit a urine sample to ensure they are properly hydrated and fit to compete.
If an athlete passes the urine-specific gravity test, they will step onto the scale to see if they’ve made the contractual weight for their bout.
The fighters will have three hours to pass their hydration tests and make weight.
The spotlight will undoubtedly be on the four athletes who are competing in the World Title bouts on Friday, June 9.
Two-sport king Regian Eersel will defend his ONE Lightweight Muay Thai World Title against dangerous challenger Dmitry Menshikov, and ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Champion Kade Ruotolo will put his belt on the line against heated rival Tommy Langaker.
Take a look at the full lineup for ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel vs. Menshikov on Prime Video below.
Full Card For ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel Vs. Menshikov
- Regian Eersel vs. Dmitry Menshikov (ONE Lightweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Kade Ruotolo vs. Tommy Langaker (ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Title)
- Ilya Freymanov vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (MMA – featherweight)
- Superbon Singha Mawynn vs. Tayfun Ozcan (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Mansur Malachiev vs. Jeremy Miado (MMA – strawweight)
- Nieky Holzken vs. Arian Sadikovic (Kickboxing – lightweight)
- Artem Belakh vs. Kwon Won Il (MMA – bantamweight)
- Martine Michieletto vs. Amber Kitchen (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Hu Yong vs. Woo Sung Hoon (MMA – flyweight)
- Rade Opacic vs. Guto Inocente (kickboxing – heavyweight)