Terms & Conditions
1. The Contest is organized by ONE Championship (“ONE”) and is open to all social media fans of ONE Championship Indonesia (“Participants”) who satisfy the following criteria:
- must be of legal consenting adult age as may be applicable in your jurisdiction (“Legal Age”). Participants below the Legal Age must obtain parental consent to participate;
- maintain an active Facebook / Instagram / Twitter account (“Account”) throughout the contest period stated in the applicable contest announcement post (“Contest Period”). The Account must not be suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever; and
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- permanent and/or contract employees of ONE and XIAOMI (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses)
- representatives, employees, alliance partners and/or agents of the content, advertising, promotion services providers for this Contest, including their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and
- those who had won any prize(s) from ONE in relation to any contests within six (6) weeks from the Contest Period.
WINNER SELECTION & ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Winners will be selected solely at the discretion of ONE, based on criteria of ONE’s choosing (“Winners”).
2. ONE’s decision on the selection of the Winners shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by ONE at any time after the announcement of the Winners.
3. Participants’ entries will be judged, vetted and shortlisted by ONE.
4. By agreeing to participate in the Contest, shortlisted Participants consent to have their entries published on ONE’s social media accounts, with the Winner(s) to be selected via a community vote on said accounts.
5. The final Winner(s) will be contacted via private message on the social media network that they submitted their entry.
6. If there are any announcements to be made:
- Winners’ profiles will be tagged (if possible)
- If not, Winners’ name(s) will be announced, and by participating in the contest all Participants consent to the announcement of their name, should they be a Winner.
7. Winners must provide the following information via private message to the social media platform of the contest in order to redeem their prize (“Prize Redemption Information”):
- Full Name
- Facebook Name / Instagram ID
- Phone Number
- ID Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
PRIZE & PRIZE GIVING
1. Prize allocation is conducted solely at the discretion of ONE.
2. ONE reserves the right to amend or cancel the prize allocation without prior notice.
3. Prizes are non-transferable, non- assignable and non-exchangeable for cash under any circumstances whatsoever.
4. Winners can send representatives with a letter of authority.
5. In the event that ONE is unable to provide the Prizes for any reason, Participants agree that as their sole legal remedy, ONE shall provide alternative “make-good” benefits of equivalent value as may be determined in ONE’s sole discretion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
1. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Indonesia and any disputes shall solely be referable to the BANI Arbitration Center (Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia). However, it shall be the Participant’s sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that the Participant complies with and does not contravene any laws to which the Participant may be personally subject to.
3. By participating in the contest, Participants expressly grant permission to ONE and its agencies to use the Participant’s submission, name, photograph, video and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice, unless prohibited by law.
4. ONE reserves the right:
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms & conditions without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions.
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change any aspect of the Contest (including the Prizes and discontinuing the Contest) without prior notice.
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
- to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any prize and/or reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following:i. Any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating;
ii. Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named contestant participating in the Contest; and/or
iii. Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses as stipulated in part (ii) herein above.
5. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (the “social media platforms”). As such, by participating in the contest, every Participant hereby fully and completely releases and discharges the social media platforms from any and all actual or potential liability or claims that might otherwise exist or arise in relation to their participation in the contest or otherwise; and under no circumstances may the social media platforms be held directly or indirectly liable or accountable to any Participant. Participants shall be prohibited from bringing any action or claim against the social media platforms.
6. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST.