Angela Lee Unstoppable (the “Game”) Game Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Group One Holdings Pte Ltd (“ONE”) and is open to any individual provided that you are at least 18 years of age or of such age of majority as may be applicable in your jurisdiction (“Legal Age”). Participants below the Legal Age must obtain parental consent to participate. By registering for the Contest, you represent that you are of Legal Age, or have obtained parental consent to participate.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- permanent and/or contract employees of ONE (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
- representatives, employees, alliance partners and/or agents of the content/advertising/promotion services providers for this Contest, including their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and
- those who had won any prize(s) from ONE in relation to any other game contests in the [six (6) week period] prior to the start of this Contest, and those who have won any prize(s) from ONE in any other contests in connection with the same Game.
GAMEPLAY OF CONTEST
The following conditions shall apply with respect to the commencement and gameplay of the Contest:
Entering the Contest in the Designated Time Window
- The Contest is only open from 16th March 2022 10:00 PM SGT to 30th April 2022 11:59:00 PM SGT (“Designated Time Window”).
- The Game will be available through the following platforms during the Designated Time Window:
- the ONE Championship App, which may be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, as applicable (“ONE Super App”), in the games tab (4th icon on the bottom bar) or on the banner on the home screen / landing page; and
- ONE’s website (www.onefc.com).
- Individuals who wish to enter the Contest (“Participants”) must enter their correct email address for contact purposes. By providing your email address and entering this Contest, you agree to ONE contacting you in connection with this Contest.
- The levels have a pre-defined difficulty with procedurally generated level progression and challenges which Participants must overcome.
- To be eligible to win, Participants must score a minimum of 25,000 points (not cumulative) in the Game during the Designated Time Window.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ONE reserves the right to modify any aspect of the gameplay at any time in its sole discretion, and the continued participation by Participants in the Contest shall be deemed consent to such changes.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- At the end of the Designated Time Window, all Participants who have successfully scored at least 25,000 points in one game during the Designated Time Window will get one entry into a lucky draw pool, out of which 1 winner will be selected at random.
- ONE will contact the winner at his/her specified email address within 48 hours after the Designated Time Window and the winner will have 48 hours to respond. Where ONE receives no response within 48 hours, ONE may conduct a fresh lucky draw to determine a new winner.
- ONE’s decision on the selection of the winner shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained.
- Information of the winner may potentially be disclosed or announced following the conclusion of each Contest in the following ways:
- The name, nationality and photo of the winner may be posted on the ONE Super App, ONE’s website and/or social media platforms; and/or
- The social media profile(s) of the winner may be tagged.
CONTENTS OF ONE ANNIVERSARY BOX (THE PRIZE)
The contents of the Prize (the ONE Anniversary Box) shall be as follows :
1. These apparel will come in standard sizes of M or L sizes only, and they are non-exchangeable / returnable.
2. In cases of winners being from outside Singapore, the items cannot be shipped out in the box and will instead be delivered in an alternate, smaller and compact container (or bag) as is possible.
AWARD OF PRIZES
- ONE will contact the winner at his/her specified email address within 48 hours after the Designated Time Window with information on the next steps to claim the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- This Contest and the prizes are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied.
- In the event that ONE is unable to provide the indicated prizes for any reason, Participants agree that as their sole legal remedy, ONE shall provide alternative “make-good” benefits of equivalent value as may be determined in ONE’s sole discretion.
- Any and all taxes of any jurisdiction which may be imposed in connection with the award of the prizes shall be borne solely by the winner.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in any Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest terms and conditions contained herein.
- ONE reserves the right:
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these Contest terms and conditions without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to change any aspect of the Contest (including the prizes and/or discontinuing the Contest) without prior notice;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- at any time, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Contest terms and conditions;
- to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit any prize due to a Participant which ONE believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following:
- Any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating;
- Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named Participant participating in the Contest; and/or
- Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses as stipulated in part (2) herein above.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANTS UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ONE SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS.
- The Contest and these Contest terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Singapore and any disputes shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the SIAC for the time being in force. The tribunal shall comprise a single arbitrator to be appointed under the SIAC Rules, and the place of arbitration shall be in Singapore. The language of the arbitration shall be English.