1. The Apprentice ONE Championship Watch And Win Contest (“Contest”) is organized by ONE Studios Pte Ltd (“ONE”) and is open to any individuals (“Participants”) provided that you satisfy the following requirements:
a. You must be at least 18 years of age or of legal consenting adult age as may be applicable in your jurisdiction (“Legal Age”). Participants below the Legal Age must obtain parental consent to participate;
b. Participation to a prize competition must be legal in the country or jurisdiction where you live;
c. Not be ineligible under Section 2, below; and
d. Agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
a. permanent and/or contract employees of ONE (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
b. representatives, employees, alliance partners and/or agents of the content, advertising, promotion services providers for this Contest, including their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and
c. those who had won any prize(s) from ONE in relation to any contests within six (6) weeks from each Contest Period.
B. GAME PLAY OF CONTEST
1. The following conditions shall apply with respect to the commencement and gameplay of the Contest:
Entering the Contest In The Designated Time Window
- The Contest begins on 18th March 2021 and ends on 17th June 2021 (“Designated Time Window”).
- The Contest is available on our Facebook page and the ONE Championship: The Apprentice microsite.
- Each week viewers of the show “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” are invited to participate in the Contest by answering a question, before the time and date indicated in each week’s communication;
- To be eligible to win, Participants must answer the question correctly for a specific week; and
- Participants must enter their correct contact information.
C. SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Each week’s contest begins when the correct answer is aired during the broadcast of the show on AXN.
2. The winner of the main prize for the week is the first participant who enters the correct
answer after it airs during the broadcast of the show. Each week, a number of other participants who answered immediately after the winner with the correct answer will receive a secondary prize, on a first-come-first-served basis.
D. AWARD OF PRIZES
1. The winners will receive an email or Facebook Messenger message from ONE with information on the next steps to claim the reward within a period of 48 hours after the Contest is finished.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable under any circumstances whatsoever.
3. This Contest and the prizes are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied.
4. Any and all taxes of any jurisdiction which may be imposed in connection with the award of the prizes shall be borne solely by the winner.
E. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in any Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Singapore and any disputes shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the rules then being in force (“SIAC Rules”). The tribunal shall comprise a single arbitrator to be appointed under the SIAC Rules, and the place of arbitration shall be in Singapore.
4. ONE reserves the right:
a. at any time, at its sole discretion, to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
b. at any time, at its sole discretion, to change any aspect of the Contest (including the prizes and discontinuing the Contest) without prior notice;
c. at any time, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
d. at any time, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the terms and conditions;
e. to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit any prize and/or reward from a Participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following:
i. Any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating;
ii. Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named contestant participating in the Contest; and/or
iii. Submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses as stipulated in part (ii) herein above.
5. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANTS UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ONE SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTIO FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS.