- “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition Season 2” (the “Program”) is a television program produced by ONE Studios Pte Ltd (“ONE”), in collaboration with UAMG Content, LLC (“MGM”).
- By submitting an online application (“Online Application”) to be selected as a contestant on the Program through our website (www.onefc.com/TheApprentice/) (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For an Online Application to be valid for consideration, you shall be required to satisfy the following conditions:
a. must possess a valid passport and be physically and legally capable of travelling to Singapore and/or such other countries where filming will take place as ONE may determine in its sole discretion (having regard to any government travel restrictions or regulations that may be in effect from time to time);
b. must be at least 18 years of age; and
c. must be of sound health and physically capable of participating in the Program (in this regard, you may be required to provide medical certification).
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Online Application or Program without the express written permission of ONE:
a. permanent and/or contract employees of ONE and MGM (including their respective associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and
b. representatives, employees, alliance partners and/or agents of the content, advertising, promotion services providers for this Program, including their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
- ONE reserves the right to remove from the Online Application or Program any person whom ONE determines in its sole discretion is sufficiently connected with ONE, MGM and/or the Program.
- You hereby agree that your participation in the Online Application and Program may contain risks of physical injury, and you fully accept responsibility for all such risks as a condition of participation in the Online Application and Program. ONE also recommends you consult with your doctor and refrain from participation if you have any serious illnesses, heart condition, or are pregnant.
C. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION
- Participants may submit only one (1) Online Application through the Website as follows:
a. Fill in the necessary information on the Website, including details on your name, birthday, nationality, email, and mobile number; and
b.Upload a video of yourself, with a duration of approximately one (1) minute, and tell us why you deserve to be one (1) of the sixteen (16) contestants on the Program.
Participants who submit more than one (1) Online Application may be disqualified from selection at ONE’s discretion.
- Sixteen (16) contestants shall be selected to participate in the Program. The selection shall be made solely at ONE’s discretion, and ONE’s decision shall be final. Further, your participation in the Program shall be subject to (a) background checks and investigation as ONE may require in its absolute discretion, and (b) execution of a participation agreement, release, confidentiality agreement or any other written contracts which ONE may require in its sole discretion.
D. DATA PRIVACY
By submitting an Online Application, including the video (“Submitted Video”), through the Website, you hereby irrevocably grant to ONE and/or its affiliates, in perpetuity, an exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and freely transferable right to use, edit, reproduce, prepare derivative works, adapt, post, stream, copy, display, perform, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise exploit the Submitted Video, in whole or in part, alone or in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity throughout the world, for purposes in connection with the Program (including without limitation, advertising, promotion, merchandise, redistribution or any other lawful purpose), without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. You hereby warrant and represent that the Submitted Video does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights and you shall indemnify and hold harmless ONE and/or its affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature.
- These terms and conditions in connection with the Online Application shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the Online Application, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the arbitration rules of the SIAC for the time being in force (“SIAC Rules”), which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The language of arbitration shall be English. All arbitration proceedings shall be kept confidential, provided that a party may disclose such proceedings to the extent required by applicable law. The seat and place of arbitration shall be in Singapore. The tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the SIAC Rules.
- By submitting an Online Application, you expressly grant permission to ONE and its agencies to use your submission, name, photograph, video and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice, unless prohibited by law.
- ONE reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to:
a. change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to any participant and all participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
b. change any aspect of the Online Application and/or Program (including discontinuing the Online Application or Program) without prior notice;
c. cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Online Application and/or Program in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control; and/or
d. disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Online Application submission process, the operation of this Online Application or to be in violation of the terms and conditions, or for no reason at all.
- The Online Application is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (the “social media platforms”). As such, by submitting an Online Application, you hereby fully and completely release and discharge the social media platforms from any and all actual or potential liability or claims that might otherwise exist or arise in relation to your participation in the Online Application and/or the Program; and under no circumstances may the social media platforms be held directly or indirectly liable or accountable to any participant. Participants shall be prohibited from bringing any action or claim against the social media platforms.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND/OR THE PROGRAM.